Boneless chicken piece – 2 lb(I used chicken thighs)
onions – 2 medium(chopped into slightly big pieces)
Green chili – 2(chopped)
Garlic powder – 1 tsp
Green chili sauce – 1 tsp
Red chili sauce – 1 tsp
soy sauce – 1 tsp
Tomato chili sauce – 3 tsp
Corn flour – 1 tbsp
Red chili powder – 1/4 tsp
Pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
Salt – to taste
Oil – 2 tbsp
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces. Take the chicken in a bowl and add 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp green chili sauce, 1 tsp red chili sauce, 1 tsp soy sauce, 3 tsp tomato chili sauce, 1 tbsp corn flour, 1/4 tsp red chili powder, 1/4 tsp pepper powder and salt to it and mix everything together well.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a nonstick pan.
- Add the chicken to the pan and saute in medium flame until the chicken gets cooked and lightly browned.
- Now add 2 medium chopped onions and 2 chopped green chilies to the chicken.
- Saute it until the chicken along with the onions and green chili gets browned nicely.
- Serve it with Chapati or fried rice. You can also use it as a filling for tortillas.